Improving your car is an amazing way to give it an inexpensive upgrade without having to purchase a new ride altogether. Rather than financing the purchase of a new car, consider making these updates on your car so it can feel as good as new:
- Since one of the best feelings of purchasing a new car is getting in your squeaky clean ride with that beloved new car smell, you must give your car a deep cleaning. This means shampoo, wax, and vacuuming everything so that everything feels as good as new.
- One problem of detailing your car is that dents and scratches you were not aware of may be revealed. However, a DIY dent removal kit can be purchased online for about $20, and can help you flatten out any minor dents.
- If your sound system is outdated, you will not feel as comfortable riding in your older vehicle. Upgrade your sound system to incorporate Bluetooth capabilities.
- If you have no use for your cigarette lighter, transform it into a power source. This a great way to enhance your mobile device capability, as you can plug in any device with a USB plug. You can even install a docking station for about $20, which will allow you to charge and manage all of your devices in the comfort of your car.
- If you have any scratches on your car that is making it look worn out and aged, you can purchase touch-up paint for a low cost. This will allow you to conceal little scratches and preserve your ride.
Serving Sacramento, Davis, and all of California, contact Purves & Associates Insurance Services for all of your auto insurance needs. We will go above and beyond to provide you with unmatched security on the open California roads.