As you first emerge yourself into the IT consultant world, you have a variety of new expenses to consider. While you may think that your monthly bills, software, and equipment purchases should be at the top of your expense list, insurance is one of the most important purchases you need to make. Without a comprehensive IT consultant insurance policy, you leave all of your hard work vulnerable to damage and financial ruin. It is recommended that you obtain the following insurance coverage for your IT consultant business:
- Errors & Omissions/Professional Liability – Although technology has proven to be convenient and time effective, technical mistakes are inevitable. IT consultants can benefit greatly from this type of insurance, as it protects you from faulty backup issues and dissatisfied clients.
- General Liability – As the most important coverage you should obtain, general liability insurance covers injuries on your property, damages caused by work operations, libel, advertising injury, slander, and more.
- Property– As an IT consultant, you likely depend on your software and equipment to perform your work duties. What would you do if your equipment became damaged? This insurance policy would allow you to continue business.
At Purves & Associates Insurance Agency, we provide IT consultant insurance policies for the following industries:
- Application Development
- Application Service Provider
- Computer Consulting
- Computer Programming Services
- Computer System
- Network Developer
- Database Designer
- Data Processing
- IT Project Managing
- IT Software/Hardware Training Services
- Technology Services
- Software Development
- Value Added Reseller of Computer Hardware
- Website Design
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Consulting
Contact the insurance experts at Purves & Associates Insurance Agency for all of your California insurance needs. Located in Davis, California, we understand the importance of maximizing efficiency. As an IT consultant, you deserve protection.