Whether it’s going to be a relaxing event or one that’ll be remembered forever, you shouldn’t have to put any limits on fun at your event with special events insurance in Sacramento, CA.
Special event insurance can be used to cover quite a number of things besides weddings: 50th-anniversary parties, bar mitzvahs, graduation parties, Quinceañeras, and any other special occasion that you feel needs a party to complete. This kind of insurance is designed to provide you with financial protection if the need to cancel or postpone the gathering arises. If you have an event in the future and want to make sure that you are protected, here are some things you should know about special event insurance.
What justifies having to cancel or postpone the event?
- Adverse weather such as hurricanes, tornadoes, etc.
- If one of the main participants at the event (such as the bride, important members of immediate family, or the best man/maid of honor) succumbs to illness or death or serious injury, special event insurance will cover you.
- Also, if an officiant (minister, rabbi, or other key vendors, like the florist or photographer) does not or can’t show up, you can recover some of the costs.
What else is covered?
- Dresses and Tuxes – If the dress or tuxedo shop goes out of business, or if they become damaged.
- Honeymoon – In case you need to cancel the much-anticipated honeymoon due to illness, bad weather, or other circumstances.
- Military service – If the bride or groom or another important figure is in the military or active reserves, and they are required to answer the call of duty.
When it comes to finding the right special event insurance in Sacramento, CA, contact the experts at Purves & Associates Insurance Services. Serving Sacramento, Davis, and surrounding Northern California areas, we will work with you to ensure you can get the right amount of coverage for your specific needs, all at the right price to fit your budget.