Take care of your employees and your business
Even having one employee can make a business owner liable for employment practices that may result in litigation costing thousands of dollars on average. Depending on the circumstance, you may be sued for wrongful termination, harassment, or other employment-related issues even with compliant procedures and workplace culture.
- Learn about Employment Law
- Review exposure loss
- Create an employee handbook
- Re-evaluate hiring procedures
- Write detailed job descriptions for each position
- Educate staff on employment and work conduct
- Document detailed records for employee issues and solutions
Even with proper procedures, your business may be at risk for financial loss from alleged Employment Liability litigation which may affect your day-to-day operations.
Depending on your policy, your EPLI may cover:
- Wrongful termination
- Sexual Harassment
- Hostile Work Environment
- Failure to Promote
- Failure to Hire
Your Purves & Associates Insurance agent will work with you and your business to assess the applicable risks and actions you can take to ensure financial coverage in the event of an alleged lawsuit.