As if we need an excuse to enjoy a delicious stack of baby back ribs! Now we finally have an entire month dedicated to the great art of barbecuing.
Baby back ribs are tender, and with this recipe the meat will basically fall off the bone! Generally, when people think of delicious baby back ribs they think of a quality restaurant and dismiss them when the recipe presents itself right in front of their faces. In actuality, the recipe could not be any easier! Here is the very simple recipe for delicious mouth-watering baby back ribs that you should make tonight.
Prep Time: 10 hours 30 minutes
Calories: 697 (per serving)
- 1 18-ounce bottle of barbecue sauce
- 2 pounds of pork baby back ribs
- Divide your ribs into four portions. Tear off 4 pieces of aluminum foil big enough to enclose each portion of ribs. Spray each piece of foil with vegetable cooking spray. Brush the ribs liberally with barbecue sauce and place each portion in its own piece of foil. Wrap tightly and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Bake ribs wrapped tightly in the foil at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 2 1/2 hours. Remove from foil and add more sauce, if desired.
We hope you love these ribs!
When it comes to any insurance matter, contact Purves Insurance Agency in Sacramento, CA. Serving Sacramento, Davis, and surrounding Northern California areas, we will work with you to ensure you are able to get the right insurance policy to meet your needs.