CALL NOW FOR A QUOTE : 800.681.2025
Flood & Earthquake
Home   -   Personal   -   Flood & Earthquake

Get A Quote

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Despite popular belief, flood insurance is not a covered peril under standard homeowners’ insurance policies. Therefore, in order to protect your home from destruction and financial devastation, you must purchase an adequate flood insurance policy with Purves & Associates Insurance Agency.

The type of flood insurance policy you need is dependent upon your property’s location and flood history. A standard flood insurance policy may suffice if you live in a community that participates in the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). However, those living in low or moderate risk zones, may qualify for an affordable preferred risk policy.

When debating whether or not your needs require a flood insurance policy, it is important to keep in mind that even a few inches of water can result in thousands of dollars in damage. Don’t wait until it’s too late! A flood insurance policy requires a 30 day grace period before coverage becomes active. Allow the insurance professionals at Purves & Associates Insurance Agency to guide you through the process, and provide you with the peace of mind knowing your home is protected.

Many California residents wrongly assume that the damages of an earthquake would be covered under their standard homeowners’ insurance policy. When living in a high-risk area such as California, it is important to realize that prevention is impossible, but protection is available.

Purves & Associates Insurance Agency can formulate a unique earthquake insurance policy based on your home’s unique needs and characteristics. We will provide you with the peace of mind knowing you are protected from the unpredictable.