There will be times this summer where water won’t exactly cut it. This Merry Berry Smoothie will sure to give you the refreshment that you need.
The first day of summer was June 20th, but it takes a while for the Northern Hemisphere to heat up and it’s right around mid- to late-July when the heat of the summer really pushes through. Water is the most important fluid you could drink, but sometimes a cold glass of water isn’t enough to give you that refreshment that you need. Sometimes what you need is a delicious and frigid smoothie to give you that summer relaxation that you are looking for. Here are the ingredients to a delicious and Merry Berry Smoothie.
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 4 ice cubes
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon honey (optional)
- Place all the ingredients into a blender.
- Be sure to press the “ice crush” button a few times to crush the ice before you turn it on blender mode.
- Turn it on blender mode and blend until all the ingredients have mixed well. You’re going to want a smooth consistency with your smoothie. They’re your taste buds, so it depends on what you like.
We at Purves Insurance hope you can make and enjoy this delicious Merry Berry recipe. If it tickles your fancy and livens up the party, make it for your friends next time you all get together. When it comes to any insurance matter, contact Purves Insurance Agency in Sacramento, CA. Serving Sacramento, Davis, and surrounding Northern California areas, we will work with you to ensure you are able to get the right insurance policy to meet your needs at the right price.